Fix Vanguard Crash Issue in Valorant: In the popular 5v5 competitive game, Valorant, players often face vanguard crash issues. It is quite irritating as it hinders your gaming experience and ruins your overall match performance.
With that being said, here’s an ultimate guide to fix the Vanguard crash issue in Valorant.
What is Vanguard, and How to Fix its Crash Issue in Valorant?
Many players don’t know yet what Vanguard is. Basically, Vanguard is an Anti Cheat Software that prevents the use of cheats like wallhack and aimbot.
Nowadays, players are facing a crash issue. So here are the complete steps which can fix this issue.
Before doing anything, restart your computer and make sure the Vanguard is not blocked by the firewall.
Step 1 – Reinstall Vanguard
- On the desktop, you will see an arrow on the right side of the taskbar.
- Click on that. You will see Vanguard Options over there.
- There, click on Exit Vanguard. Your PC will disable it.
- Now, go to Settings on your pc.
- In settings, go to Apps.
- Go to Riot Vanguard in that and right-click on it.
- Click on uninstall Riot Vanguard.
- You will be required to click uninstall twice to start the process.
- Reinstalling the Riot Vanguard is very easy.
- Come back to your desktop and open your Valorant
- Opening Valorant will automatically download Vanguard as it can’t run without it.
The issue must be solved after reinstalling the vanguard. However, if the problem still exists, follow the guidance given below.
Step 2 – Try Contacting Valorant Support
- If the issue still exists, submit a request ticket on the official site of Valorant support.