Fortnite Season 6 Week 12 challenges have leaked on the internet. There are many interesting challenges in this week where you need to go on a trip all across the island. In addition, the Week 12 challenge is the last set of quests of Season 6. After a few days, Season 7 will start by biding goodbye to Season 6 of Fortnite.
However, players can earn a lot of XPs by completing Week 12 Challenges. Moreover, users have mixed responses regarding Season 6. Some have liked it a lot. Whereas others called it a boring and monotonous Season of Fortnite.
Fortnite Season 6 Week 12 Challenges: Complete list of All the Leaked Challenges
The Fortnite Season 6 Week 12 Challenges consist of two types of quests. These are Epic Challenges and Legendary Challenges. There are twelve challenges in all for this week. The complete list of Epic Challenges for Week 12 Season 6 is:
- Travel to the Zero Point (1) (24,000 XP)
- Craft Pistols (3) (24,000 XP)
- Beat a Spire Guardian (1) (24,000 XP)
- Ambush Predators (3) (24,000 XP)
- Tame Boars outside of Colossal Crops (1) (24,000 XP)
- Chicken Glide at Colossal Crops (1) (24,000 XP)
- Attack an artifact from Stealthy Stronghold and Coral Castle (2) (24,000 XP)
The complete list of Legendary Challenges in Week 12 of Season 6 is:
- 150 Spend Gold Bars (35,000 XP)
- 300 Spend Gold Bars(24,500 XP)
- 450 Spend Gold Bars(24,500 XP)
- 600 Spend Gold Bars (24,500 XP)
- 750 Spend Gold Bars (24,500 XP)
You can visit any NPC to fulfill legendary challenges. All of these challenges are according to the leaks surfacing the internet. So, there is a high possibility for some changes to take place in this list.
How to complete Fortnite Season 6 Week 12 Challenges: Easy and Complete Guide
You can follow the below-given guide to complete the Week 12 Challenges easily.
- To travel and visit Zero Point you just have to use a Battle Bus. Direct towards Zero Point and reach to the top of the Spire.
- First, gather as many mechanical parts to craft a pistol. Thereafter, you have collected the required parts then search for a pistol and upgrade it.
- To beat a spire find any one of the six spires present in Fortnite. You have to conduct about to beat the Spire Guardian.
- To hunt a predator, you can either choose raptors or wolves. However, we suggest you go for wolves as they are easy to hunt as compared to the raptors.
- To tame a boar you can either use food materials to distract them. Also, you can use Hunter’s Cloak.
- To glide a chicken first you have to find a chicken. Subsequently, you have to jump from a height using a Glide.
We hope this guide has helped you complete Fortnite Season 6 Week 11 challenges in an easy and fast manner.
To know more about Season 6 of Fortnite Click here.
Find out more about the Golden Mushroom here.