The Heartbeat sensor is all-new tactical equipment that had launched in COD Mobile recently along with season 4, however, many players find challenging as how to get the Heartbeat Sensor in COD Mobile. Therefore, follow up on this article for the detailed steps upon how to get a heartbeat sensor in COD Mobile.
Call of Duty Mobile is one of the most popular games adapted by lots of players around the world. Moreover, Call of Duty Mobile is apparently renown for its realistic graphics and artilleries that the game offers.
Also, Call of Duty Mobile features a real-life battle royal experience. Moreover, Call of Duty Mobile concludes two modes called battle royal mode and a multiplayer deathmatch mode.
The battle royal consists a lobby of 100 players that fight against each other to grab the victory. Meanwhile, the multiplayer deathmatch mode showcases a 5v5 rapid combat on various maps and modes.
Moreover, Call of Duty Mobile even features various weapons, artilleries, tactical and lethal equipment in order to multiple the challenges of the game. Also, Call of Duty Mobile often keeps adding new updates and seasons periodically in the game. As a result, season 4 of COD Mobile had launched recently.
Moreover, many updates and additions were made with the release of season 4 of COD Mobile. The heartbeat sensor is one of those additions made in the latest season.
Here are the Details about the Heartbeat Sensor in COD Mobile:
The heartbeat sensor is an all new tactical equipment that had released recently along with season 4. As COD Mobile adapts many features from COD Warzone, the Heartbeat sensor had also launched in COD Warzone firstly. Furthermore, the developers added the Heartbeat Sensor to CODM certainly.
Moreover, while using the heartbeat sensor, players can locate the position of enemies and even identify the enemy proximity. As a result, the heartbeat sensor is an exceptional tactical equipment that can benefit during the combats. However, many players find themselves troubling upon how to unlock heartbeat sensor in COD Mobile.
Here are the Steps to Unlock Heartbeat Sensor in COD Mobile:
Players can unlock the heartbeat sensor by accomplishing the missions of the all new Under Pressure Seasonal Challenge. However, the under pressure seasonal challenge consists of various challenges that the players need to accomplish to unlock heartbeat sensor.
- Use the UAV scorestreak three times in MP Matches and get 200 Credits and 1000 Battle Pass XP as a reward.
- Throw ten tactical grenades in MP Matches and avail Pharo – Carrion and 2000 Battle Pass XP as a reward.
- Kill ten enemies with the Dead Silence Perk equipped and get 15 Weapon XP Cards and 2000 Battle Pass XP as a reward.
- Use the trophy system five times in MP Matches and avail Cactus Buddy, 3000 Battle Pass XP as a reward.
- Win three games with the High Alert Perk equipped and get the beast Heartbeat Sensor and 4000 Battle Pass XP as a reward
- Use Heartbeat Sensor five times in MP Matches and avail NA-45 – Iron Hunter skin and 5000 Battle Pass XP as a reward.
ALSO READ – What Color are Epic Weapons in COD Mobile?