Fortnite has released the complete list of Season 6 Week 11 challenges through which players can earn a lot XPs. Players have to perform both the Epic and Legendary challenges to avail all the prizes. Fortnite Season 6 Week 11 challenges will get live from May 27, 2021. Also, apart from this, players are excited about the Fortnite Season 7 release.
Fortnite Season 6 Week 11 quests are not much difficult. But if you jump blindly into the tasks, it may prove like a hurricane to players. However, a proper strategy will for sure turn this hurricane into a smooth and relaxing wind.
Fortnite Season 6 Week 11 Challenges: Complete List
Week 11 Quests pic.twitter.com/ehRJdiGM2b
— iFireMonkey (@iFireMonkey) May 11, 2021
There are a total of seven Epic challenges in Fortnite Week 11. In addition to this, there are five Legendary challenges to boost your XP. Further, players can follow the below-given lists of all the Epic and Legendary Challenges.
List of All Epic Challenges in Fortnite Week 11
Below given is the complete list of all the week 11 Epic challenges.
- Maintain full shields (one minute)
- Use bandages (three)
- Play different game modes (three)
- Spend gold bars with Deadfire
- Terminate enemy at a distance greater than 25 meters
- Place a spirit crystal at the largest mountain
- Visit Ghost and Shadow ruins
Moreover, players will receive 24,000 XP by completing each of the above quests.
List of All Week 11 Legendary Challenges
Below given is the complete list of all the Legendary challenges.
- 1,500 Deal damage with dual pistols (35,000 XP)
- 3,000 Deal damage with dual pistols (24,500 XP)
- 4,500 Deal damage with dual pistols (24,500 XP)
- 6,000 Deal damage with dual pistols (24,500 XP)
- 7,500 Deal damage with dual pistols (24,500 XP)
How to Complete Fortnite Season 6 Week 11 Challenges?
Most of the Week 11 Challenges are quite simple. But some of them require a bit of hard work and smart work too, to accomplish them.
- To maintain a shield for one minute, find a peaceful place or try to escape yourself by bending or lying on the ground in some hideous place.
- However, to spend gold bars with Deadfire in Fortnite week 11, you have to visit Lazy Lake. Visit the northwest region of this location. Here you will meet him. Now, you only have to purchase something from him in exchange for gold bars.
- The largest mountain in Fortnite to place the crystal at, Mountain Kay POI. It is present in the southwest part of the Fortnite map. After reaching the mountain, place the crystal there and press the interaction button.
So, hurry up and log in to your game to complete all the challenges. We hope this guide was useful for all the Fortnite players.