Fortnite Season 6 is ready to step in its Week 10 with some new and amazing challenges. Moreover, players can win a lot of XPs by performing these challenges. There are high chances that Epic may reveal Season 7 theme through these challenges. We have got the complete list of challenges in our article.
However, we all know that Fortnite challenges are not anybody’s cup of tea. But a proper strategy can for sure help you sail through these challenges. Fortnite Week 10 challenges will kick off from May 20, 2021.
Fortnite Season 6 Week 10 Challenges Complete List
Now, as you are well known for all the challenges beforehand. So, you can prepare a strategy along with some tricks to complete these challenges quickly and effectively. However, in Week 10 challenges there are seven Epic and only one Legendary challenge.
Let us first learn about all of these challenges. So, below given is the complete list of all the Epic challenges in week 10 of Fortnite Season 6:
- Eliminate a player while swimming – (1): This challenge can prove a bit hard as you have to kill one enemy. But a few trials can easily let you finish it off.
- Deal damage to players within 30 seconds of landing from Battle Bus – (150)- For this players can land near hot drop zones and later aim for such.
- Pickaxe elimination – (1): To complete this all you need to do is grab a harvesting tool and aim at your opponents.
- Build special sandcastles – (3): Travel near the coastline for this challenge near Isla Nabulda
- Deal Damage to Descending Supply Drops – (100): First collect all the good quality weapons for this challenge.
- Opponent player structures destroyed in a vehicle – (1): All players need to do is own any vehicle like a car.
- Destroy special sandcastles – (3): Reach the coastline to complete this challenge.
The list for Legendary challenge is give-below:
- Time airborne using Hop Floppers and Shockwave Grenades (100s) – (35,000 XP)
- Time airborne using Hop Floppers and Shockwave Grenades (200s) – (24,000 XP)
- Time airborne using Hop Floppers and Shockwave Grenades (300s) – (24,000 XP)
- Time airborne using Hop Floppers and Shockwave Grenades (400s) – (24,000 XP)
- Time airborne using Hop Floppers and Shockwave Grenades (500s) – (24,000 XP)
So, get ready to complete these challenges to earn a lot of XPs.