Fortnite Season 6 Week 9 Challenges are now out that can help the players to earn a lot of XP. Also, if players complete Fortnite Week 9 Challenges, they can level up their Battle Pass and can earn skins and other items. Moreover, these challenges will test your skills and confidence.
Moreover, the challenges of Week 9 perfectly match the ‘Primal’ theme of Season 6. In addition to this, there are a lot of challenges that ask you to kill and hunt the animals. The challenges of Week 9 are very exciting and creative. Further, read the full article to know more about week 9 Epic and Legendary challenges.
Complete List of Fortnite Season 6 Week 9 Epic Challenges
Just like the previous challenges of Fortnite, the Week 9 challenges also require the players to locate, meet, and talk to the NPCs. There are various NPCs in Fortnite. You can easily find and talk to them as they are widespread on the map.
Users can follow the below given complete list of Epic Challenges for week 9 Challenges.
- Get Intel on Wildlife from Bushranger, Tarana, Rex, Cluck, or Grill Sergeant (0/1) (24000 XP)
- Hunt a Boar (0/1) (24000 XP)
- Spend 7 seconds within 7 meters of a fleeing chicken (0/1) (24000 XP)
- Gain Health in the Storm (0/1) (24000 XP)
- Shockwave grenade yourself while in the storm (0/1) (24000 XP)
- Survive storm phases (0/10) (24000 XP)
- Build in the Storm (0/10) (24000 XP)
To complete Epic Challenges, you can get a boar easily in Colossal Corps. However, to complete the chicken task carries a pickaxe to hunt it.
Legendary Challenges of Fortnite Season 6 Week 9
Now, let us know about the Legendary Challenges of Fortnite Season 6 Week 9. This time players have to deal with fishes. That is because the challenges this week ask the players to collect a large number of fishes. The Legendary Challenges are divided into five stages in all. Players can earn a lot of XP by completing legendary challenges as well. The challenges are:
- First Stage: collect 50 fishes (Prize: 35,000 XP)
- Second Stage: collect 100 fishes (Prize: 24,500 XP)
- Third Stage: collect 150 fishes (Prize 24,500 XP)
- Fourth Stage: collect 200 fishes (Prize: 24,500 XP)
- Fifth Stage: collect 250 fishes (Prize: 24,500 XP)
The good thing about these challenges is that you can complete them in teams. The best way to do them is by Team Rumble. There various places in Fortnite to get fishes. But Craggy Cliff is the most suitable part of Fortnite for these challenges. Also, there are a lot of fishing rods and poles to fish in Craggy Cliff.