For anyone in the Free Fire esports scene, the Luck Royale segment is not a new thing. It is heaven to get free weapons and bundles using lucky draws. Out of all the items, Green Flame Draco M1014 Skin in Free Fire is the latest addition. The skin was released a day before and is already getting the hype it deserves. Also, you can upgrade it to a maximum of level 7. More description summary of the Evo gun skin is discussed in the piece below.
Green Flame Draco M1014 Skin in Free Fire: How to Get it?
View this post on Instagram
The offer to get the Green Flame Draco M1014 skin in the game is limited. You can get the skin from the Faded Wheel Section of Luck Royale between May 8 to June 6. This means that you have close to a month to try your luck.
Faded Wheel Spin in Free Fire: Cost of Spins & Rewards
The whole process involves a few simple steps which you need to take care of. The M1014 Green Flame Draco skin can be obtained in a maximum of 8 spins as per the players. Coming to the cost of each skin, it is pretty affordable.
To our surprise, the first spin is free of cost. The cost next consecutive spins is elaborated in the table below.
Cost of Spin
Free of Cost
Some of the key features of the new Green Flame Draco M1014 skin is as:
- Contains specialized killfeed.
- Upgradable from level 1 – level 7.
- Increased damage.
- Doubled rate of fire.
- Decreased reloading speed.
- Flame Draco Parachute Skin.
- Pickup Truck – Flame Draco Skin.
- Titanium Weapon Loot Crate.
- Wild Carnival Weapon Loot Crate
Green Flame Draco M1014 Skin in Free Fire: Step-by-Step to Get it
- The first step to get the M1014 skin is navigating to the Free Fire menu. Click on the “Lucky Royale” on the left side of the window.
- Click on the Faded Wheel option located at the bottom left of the screen.
- You can participate in the wheel spin using diamonds. The diamonds can be purchased from the in-game store using real money.
- After spinning the wheel, the players will earn rewards and exclusive items for their respective reach target.