The More Practice Legendary Emote in Free Fire has recently launched among four new legendary emotes in the exclusive Emote Party event. Follow up on this article to perceive the steps to get the More Practice Legendary event.
Free Fire, one of the most popular games, offers a battleground atmosphere along with some latest and current ongoing themes. Also, it offers various characters based on some famous public figures and sportsperson in the game. Moreover, Free Fire is widely known for the number of features and events they offer in-game periodically.
Consequently, a brand new Emote Party Event, launched recently on 29th April, offers five exceptional legendary emotes.
Exclusive Emote Party Event: Complete Details
The Emote Party event in Free Fire had started recently on 29th April and will last till 5th May 2021. Through the Emote Party Event, users will be able to avail some exclusive and extraordinary legendary emotes.
However, players will need to spend diamonds to avail the legendary emotes for spinning the draw in Emote Party Event. Moreover, a regular draw-spin will conclude 19 diamonds for each, and the super draw-spin will cost 199 diamonds. Furthermore, each spin guarantees a emote and also a 50% discount on the first draw. Moreover, the users are assured to avail a legendary emote at every five draws, concluding the More practice Legendary Emote as the first alternative.
Thereby, players can avail of the More Practice Legendary Emote by spending almost 895 diamonds or less than that by the Super Draw. However, players can also get the emote in the regular draw if their fortune shows up while availing the legendary Emotes.
Step-by-Step Guide to get the More Practice Legendary Emote in Free Fire.
Users can follow the below-given guide to get the More Practice Legendary Emote in Free Fire.
- Step-1: Firstly, open the Free Fire game and log in to your account.
- Step-2: Now, players will head to the home screen of Free Fire.
- Step-3: At the home screen, click on the calendar icon on the right side of the screen.
- Step-4: At the calendar icon, players will showcase various lists of events and news.
- Step-5: Thereby, click on the Emote Party Event under the events tab.
- Step-6: Now, click on the “Go-To” button.
- Step-7: After opening the Emote Party event, the event screen will appear, and the users can choose the desired draw from the interface.
Apart from the More Practice Emote, players can also avail the four other legendary emotes called Doggie, Tea Time, Eat My Dust and Booyah! emotes from the Emote Party Event.