Call Of Duty Mobile is a mobile Battle Royale and Multiplayer game. Players can compete with each other in various modes. In addition, players jump from their aeroplanes to loot and fight with each other.
Most importantly, there are two maps in Battle Royale. However, there are many more maps in the Multiplayer mode of the game. Many maps are made only for Team Deathmatch whereas, many maps are made for many modes. Call of Duty Mobile got a fantastic boost in downloads after the ban of Pubg Mobile. Read this article till the end to know step by step to log out and link account in COD Mobile.
Steps to Logout and Link Your Account in COD Mobile: Details
After the PUBGban, many players have switched to Call Of Duty Mobile. But they don’t know how to log out of their accounts. Many players want to switch their account and, many want to make a new one.
Also, many new players who logged in to the game with a Guest account and want to change the login method of the game, don’t know how to do it. Here’s the full detailed article on how to log out of your account and to add a login method in COD Mobile.
Step-by-Step Guide to Logout Your Account in COD Mobile
- Step-1: Open your game, on the top right corner, you will see a settings option.
- Step-2: Click on that. Now, on the top right, you will see an option named Legal and Privacy.
- Step-3: After clicking on Legal and Privacy, then, on the bottom right, you will see a Logout option. After clicking on it, your account will be logged out.
Step-by-Step Guide to Link Your Account in COD Mobile
- Step-1: Open your game, on the top right, you will see a settings option.
- Step-2: After clicking on that, you can see a ‘+’ icon on the top right.
- Step-3: After clicking on that, you will see various types of login options.
- Step-4: After selecting the method, fill in all the information. Then, your account will be linked then.
However, the players should note that logging out from an account will not delete their progress and data in COD Mobile.