Garena Free Fire has recently launched its new OB27 update. With every update, Free Fire releases new characters in the game. Consequently, the game has introduced two new characters named Xayne and Maro. Both the characters hold remarkable abilities to support players on the battlefield.
Xayne is already available in the Xayne top up event. But Free Fire has yet not released Maro in the game. So, let’s quickly understand the impressive abilities of the new character Maro in Free Fire.
Maro Abilities In Free Fire
Maro possesses a passive ability called Falcon Fervor. The new character is a falconer who likes bow hunting.
- At the initial level, the damage increases up to 5% with distance. Also, this ability enables him to increase the damage up to 1% to marked enemies. As the distance increases, the damage it causes also gets increased.
- Level-2: damage increases to 7% with distance, damage increases to 1.5% to marked enemies.
- Level-3: damage increases to 10% with distance, damage increases to 2% to marked enemies.
- Level-4: damage increases to 14% with distance, damage increases to 2.5% to marked enemies.
- Level-5: damage increases to 19% with distance, damage increases to 3% to marked enemies.
- Level-6: damage increases to 25% with distance, damage increases to 3.5% to marked enemies.
To destroy the enemy, Maro takes around 2-3 sniper shots. XM8, M82B, SVD and woodpecker also perform well with a new character. Maro is an excellent choice for snipping.
Maro is yet to be made available in Free Fire. There are chances that Free Fire would release the character through a Top Up event. Moreover, players need to spend 499 or more to buy this character from the “store” section in the game.