The Fortnite item shop is full of different items and outfits which are refundable. Players can refund their outfits and items with the help of ‘Refund Tokens‘. Sometimes players buy something, but later they don’t like it anymore. In that case, they can use the Refund Tokens.
Each player gets at least, three Refund Tokens. Sometimes, players get confused about whether they can have more than three refund tokens. So, the answer is that they have access to only three of such tokens and are not allowed to have anymore.
Here is the purpose of the Fortnite Refund Tokens
Fortnite Refund Tokens are very handy when you want to refund anything. Using these tokens, you can refund any item or outfit that you don’t like anymore. Moreover, if you use these tokens then your undesirable item gets removed. In return, you get your v-bucks back.
Fortnite Refund Tokens: How to use them?
You can follow the guide to know how to use refund tokens:
- Step 1: First of all open the main menu.
- Step 2: Now opt for the option ‘Settings gear’.
- Step 3: After this, open the Account and Privacy settings page.
- Step 4: Press on ‘Submit a Request’.
- Step 5: Now a list containing all the items and outfits that you have bought in the past 30 days will open.
- Step 6: Scroll down the list to find the item or outfit you want to return and then select it.
- Step 7: Further if you have to select a reason related to why you want to return it.
- Step 8: Now press on ‘submit return request’ button.
- Step 9: Click on the Yes button if you are sure to return the item or outfit.
- Step 10: After this, your request gets approved. You get the v-bucks back in your Fortnite account.
But keep in mind that you cannot return any item or outfit after 30 days of its purchase. Also, you can not return any consumable items.
Also read: Fortnite Brei Larson Locker Bundle