Fortnite Season 6 v16.10 update is going to release after two weeks of the release of Season 6. This new update is ready to release on March 30, 2021. Also, the new update will soon release after the server’s downtime gets over. Also, along with this, the v16.10 update comes with new patch notes and fixation of a lot of bugs.
However, according to the rumours, this would be the last chance for the players to experience the Zero Crisis. Afterwards, Zero Crisis will vanish from Fortnite Season 6.
Fortnite Season 6 v16.10 Update: Downtime
The new update will get active after the downtime gets over. However, downtime is a time slot of few hours to fix the bugs and incorporate new features. Also, the downtime for the v16.10 update begins at 4 AM ET.
Fortnite Season 6 has a lot of bugs that upset the users a lot. Epic Games has tried to fix as many bugs as possible with the v16.10 update. Given below is the complete list of all the bug fixes:
- Split Screen ‘Ready Up!’ problem.
- Duplicate XP notifications along with Legendary Quests in a party.
- Anomaly sometimes not appear on Shark Island.
- Chapter 2 Season 5 Legacies not present.
- Visibility has extremely loosened the whole Slow-motion Storm.
- Opening the inventory will discontinue Tap to any of the Search/Interact/Revive actions.
- Character Quests not counting for advancement.
- Stackable items do not split during Shift-Drag.
- Slow-motion feature (creative)
- A.I. may get stuck in obstacles (creative).
- A Player portal seems as “Creative Don’t Fill.”
- One can’t form system-level parties between PS5 and PS4 while playing Fortnite.
- A new apex predator hunts the Island
- Egg Launcher has come back with new quests
- New forageable Egg kind
- Bone Crafting and loot adjustments
- Creative Powerups now aid Team, Class, and all other combinations
- Zero Crisis Finale Playing list has Vaulted
- Coming April 3, 2021, at 8 PM ET: New Save the World Ventures Season (Primal Shotgun fire rate decreases)
- Makeshift Shotgun changes
- Crafting material prices now scale with Makeshift rarity
- Animal Bones and Mechanical Parts may appear as added floor loot
Also Read: Fortnite Season 6: List of 10 Glitches