Mobile gaming has got massive success over the past few years. Players can enjoy high-quality games with the advancement of technologies and graphics. Various streaming services such as NVIDIA GeForce Now, Google Stadia, Xbox Game Streaming, etc., offer you to enjoy AAA gaming titles on your smartphones.
Support for physical controllers on smartphones is still a major issue for mobile gamers. There are several mods and supports for certain controllers. Although, they don’t give a seamless experience unless you are using a streaming service. Also, big games like PUBG don’t provide support for physical controllers. So, here comes Mantis Gamepad Pro.
What is Mantis Gamepad?
Mantis Gamepad is a keymapping tool for Android that assures compatibility and saves you from getting banned in all Android games. Moreover, you don’t have to root your device to make it work. This app is presently accessible on the Google Play Store and from the team’s website as well. Its ‘Universal Touch Mapping’ attribute allows you to play any Android game with the support of a Physical controller.
The best part about the Mantis Gamepad app is that it doesn’t request many permissions and keeps your data safe. It is almost impossible for apps/games to detect “Touch Mapping execution” as it uses Emulated Touch Injection which treats it similar to physical touch inputs. But Mantis makes it possible.
To avoid cheating, Mantis doesn’t provide any option to add Macros. To enable pro-level gaming on Android, it supports all your next-gen controllers
Also Read: Controller in COD Mobile: How to Connect?
How to Setup Mantis Gamepad Pro?
- Download the Mantis Gamepad Pro app from the Google Play Store on your Android smartphone.
- Allow USB Debugging on your Androids.
- Go to Settings > About > click on Build Number (or MIUI Version) repeatedly until it shows you’re a developer.
- Go back and now open Developer Settings, accessible under System or Additional Settings.
- Turn on USB Debugging.
- Attach your Android device to your PC/Mac via USB Cable.
- Extract the MantisBuddyForWindows.rar (MantisBuddyForMacOS.zip for Mac) file into any folder. You will see a few ADB files along with MantisBuddy files.
- Run ActivateBuddy.bat. Click on the Allow/Trust/OK button and press ‘Allow always for this Computer’ if you receive a debug authorization pop-up on your device.
- Now, You will see the ‘Mantis Buddy Connected’ message after completing the process.
Read More: Free Fire OB27 Update Expected Release Date