Fortnite fans avidly await updates and events for free rewards and makers don’t seem to let them down ever. The Fortnite Valentine’s Day update 15.30 is just around the corner with anticipation of the addition of two new Fortnite Exotic items.
Fortnite, released in 2017 by Epic Games and available for all major gaming platforms viz Nintendo Switch, Playstation 4, Xbox One, Android, IOS, Microsoft Windows, and Classic Mac OS.s is one of the widely popular online games.
You can find them from NPCs at Craggy Cliffs. One of the most inviting intimations is the return of the Cupid’s Crossbow, almost similar to the original Crossbow except for the sound, texture, and availability only in the Epic Variant.
Fortnite: Patch Notes About the 15.30 Update
- Overall Updates
- Longer loading screen time after a session on Playstation/Xbox consoles is expected to be resolved
- The child Back bling might block players vision on aiming down-sight
- Changes in the Jumpshot outfit could be observed.
- Delay in the sound effect of certain actions could be noticed
- The Fortnite gamers might also face a hitch in editing or updating of the Banner
- Battle Royale
- Gamers might notice the Total Bars to appear as 0 when loading into a match with high latency. Though the issue is being addressed by the creators.
- Certain assets on the map might be invisible in the performance mode Alpha.
- On the removal of an unprepared party member, players shall have to reform the party to continue with matchmaking.
- There is the anticipation of receiving damage mid-air on falling inside a car.
- The OG BEAR Vehicle has temporarily been booted.
- A temporary disable in the hearing effect of zero points could be observed which might return in the upcoming update.
Also Read: Vpengar.com: How to Get Free vbucks Fortnite? – Click Here