PUBG Mobile 1.2 Runic Power is the latest version right now, and many iPhone users are still unable to install PUBG Mobile 1.2 for iOS/iPhone. The only reason behind it is that PUBG Mobile has been banned by the Indian Government ever since September 2020.
Android users can get around the ban by downloading APK and OBB files. But iOS security and restriction protocol don’t allow Apple users to download and update the game.
Also Read: How to Play PUBG Mobile Without VPN?- Click Here
But there are ways through which players can download and update PUBG on iOS and iPhone. You need to change your country’s location to get back on the scene and enjoy the latest updates. So in this article, we will tell you how to download PUBG Mobile 1.2 Update on iOS/iPhone.
PUBG: Steps on How to Download PUBG Mobile 1.2 for iOS/iPhone
Proceed as follows to download the PUBG Mobile 1.2 update on iOS/iPhone
- First, Open the App Store on your iPhone.
- Click on your account icon.
- Now, Go to your Account>Country>Region>Change Country Or Region.
- Select any other country other than India.
- Accept terms and conditions.
- After this, type the Address based on your preference according to the country address which you have select above.
- Now, select Street Name and region and enter a postcode for that region, which you will get it from google.
- Select the payment option as None.
- Save it, once done; the App store will restart itself.
- After that, Search PUBG and click the Get button to install PUBG Mobile Update 1.2 on your iPhones without any issue and play.
These steps will surely enable the players to get back to their favourite game and enjoy the latest update. This update will require 1.5 GB of storage space in iOS and iPhone.
We hope that this article would be informative for you.